The Institute of Mathematical Stochastics offers consultation on the planning and statistical evaluation of experiments, in particular:
- to support thesis work
- in the conception and execution of studies
- in the sample / test planning, data acquisition and data quality assurance
- in the selection and application of appropriate analysis methods
- in the interpretation and presentation of the test results
This offer is aimed at ...
- Doctoral Students at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (OvGU).
- Students at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (OvGU) together with the respective advisor.
- Excluded are persons associated in the medical field (The University Clinical Center offers statistics consulting via the Institute of Biometry and Medical Informatics).
No fees are charged for the consultation. Therefore, we do not conduct consultations for non-university institutions. We ask you in advance to prepare for the consultation and then register using our online form.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Your consulting team