M.Sc. Frank Röttger
I am a PhD-student within the research training group MathCoRe funded by the DFG. My supervisors are Thomas Kahle and Rainer Schwabe. I am interested in optimal design for nonlinear regression models and their connection to algebraic statistics.
|Bischöfliche Canisiuschule Ahaus|
|10/2011-09/2014||Bachelor studies in mathematics at the WWU Münster|
|10/2014-03/2017||Master studies in mathematics at the WWU Münster|
PhD-student in the DFG-Graduiertenkolleg MathCoRe at the
- There will be a second Graduate Student Meeting on Applied Algebra and Combinatorics at the MPI MIS in Leipzig (February 18-20, 2019). I am one of the Organizers. See the website.
- I am offering a RISE internship for the next summer. To learn more about RISE, check this link.
- I will be at DAGStat 2019 in Munich (March 18-22, 2019)
- I will give a talk at the workshop Optimality in Algebraic Statistics in Dortmund (February 14-15)
- I will give a talk in the Berlin-Leipzig Day Mathematical Statistics (January 11, 2019)
- There was an Algebraic Statistics workshop in Magdeburg (November 26-27). See the website.
- I participated and gave a short talk in the Summer School in Algebraic Statistics in Tromso (September 24-28, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the IWS 2018 in Barcelona (June 25-28, 2018)
- I presented a poster at the Design of Experiments Conference at CIRM (April 30-May 4, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the Graduate Student Meeting on Applied Algebra and Combinatorics at the University of Osnabrück (March 22-24, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the GPSD in Freiburg (February 27-March 2,2018)
- I participated in the Optimization Day at the MPI Leipzig (February 12, 2018)
- I participated in the workshop Algebraic Methods in Statistics at the University of Osnabrück (November 30-December 2, 2017)
- I gave a talk at the 2nd Algebraic Statistics Day at the MPI Leipzig on polytopes in exponential random graph models. (November 10, 2017) See the handout.
- I participated in the autumn school on binomial ideals in Lukecin, Poland (September 3-9, 2017)
- I participated in the 1st Algebraic Statistics Day at the MPI Leipzig (August 11, 2017)
- there are project descriptions of all MathCoRe fellows available online
- MathCoRe kickoff workshop with Bernd Sturmfels and Vince Ebert at the Festung Mark, Magdeburg (June 6, 2017)
- start of my PhD-project in April 2017
Frank Röttger, Asymptotics of a locally dependent statistic on finite reflection groups, arXiv:1812.00372