M.Sc. Frank Röttger
I am a PhD-student within the research training group MathCoRe funded by the DFG. My supervisors are Thomas Kahle and Rainer Schwabe. I am interested in optimal design for nonlinear regression models and their connection to algebraic statistics.
|10/2011-09/2014||Bachelor studies in mathematics at the WWU Münster|
|10/2014-03/2017||Master studies in mathematics at the WWU Münster|
PhD-student in the DFG-Graduiertenkolleg MathCoRe at the
- I will give a talk at 15. Doktorandentreffen Stochastik in Darmstadt (July 31- August 2, 2019)
- I presented a poster at the SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry in Bern (July 9-13, 2019)
- I presented a poster at the Summer School on Randomness and Learning in Non-Linear Algebra in Leipzig (July 1-4, 2019)
- I gave a talk at mODa 12 in Smolenice Castle, Slovakia (June 24-28, 2019)
- I was at DAGStat 2019 in Munich and presented a poster (March 18-22, 2019)
- There was a second Graduate Student Meeting on Applied Algebra and Combinatorics at the MPI MIS in Leipzig (February 18-20, 2019). I was one of the Organizers. See the website.
- I gave a talk at the workshop Optimality in Algebraic Statistics in Dortmund (February 14-15)
- I gave a talk at the Berlin-Leipzig Day Mathematical Statistics (January 11, 2019)
- I participated in the conference A3G 2018 in Bristol (December 11-14, 2018)
- There was an Algebraic Statistics workshop in Magdeburg (November 26-27, 2018). See the website.
- I participated and gave a short talk in the Summer School in Algebraic Statistics in Tromso (September 24-28, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the IWS 2018 in Barcelona (June 25-28, 2018)
- I presented a poster at the Design of Experiments Conference at CIRM (April 30-May 4, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the Graduate Student Meeting on Applied Algebra and Combinatorics at the University of Osnabrück (March 22-24, 2018)
- I gave a talk at the GPSD in Freiburg (February 27-March 2,2018)
- I participated in the Optimization Day at the MPI Leipzig (February 12, 2018)
- I participated in the workshop Algebraic Methods in Statistics at the University of Osnabrück (November 30-December 2, 2017)
- I gave a talk at the 2nd Algebraic Statistics Day at the MPI Leipzig on polytopes in exponential random graph models. (November 10, 2017) See the handout.
- I participated in the autumn school on binomial ideals in Lukecin, Poland (September 3-9, 2017)
- I participated in the 1st Algebraic Statistics Day at the MPI Leipzig (August 11, 2017)
- MathCoRe kickoff workshop with Bernd Sturmfels and Vince Ebert at the Festung Mark, Magdeburg (June 6, 2017)